Developer Survey

Martin Segersten

Mar 28, 2014, 6:21:32 AM3/28/14
to unitypa...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Beloved Developers,

We want to get to know all of our customers better so starting today we are doing a survey of all developers who are using UnityPark Suite to build games. We want who you are, what kind of game you are making and where we can find it. And we are hoping some of you will join us in a marketing campaign we are planning for later on where we showcase games made with UnityPark Suite. We think you are awesome and we want to get to know you.

Go here to find the survey and fill it out. Once you fill it out and send it in there's a small reward for you, something you can put on your website.

Regards,
Anders Hedberg Magnusson