2nd Mars Session was a success. Read the Plan or Watch the Session video. #Unity #Help #Give #Be #One More Info:

Unity Network

Nov 21, 2015, 11:21:41 PM11/21/15
to UnityNet Google Group Group, UnityNet Yahoo Group Group, UnityNet Mailman Email List Email List, UnityNet Topica Email List Email List, UnityNet Live Group Group, Unity Network Main Blog Main Blog
Hey All,

2nd Mars Session was a success. Read the Plan or Watch the Session video. #Unity #Help #Give #Be #One More Info:

It was far from perfect, as we are still in our Pre-Launch phase, but we are growing and getting more organized.

What you will see in the future is much more interactivity and public participation with the Unity Network. For now the two main outcomes of the 2nd Mars Session are the 2nd Mars Plan, and the YouTube Video of our 2nd Mars Real-Time Session.

(Also it may be bellow)

Link to YouTube Mars Session Video:  http://goo.gl/forms/bza6Pw7OtG

The next Mars Session will be on 29th, Oct, 2016 11:11p UTC 23:11 Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/597188380419565/

For those of you who don't want to wait until Oct 2016, or even until the first week of January for the Upcoming Ceres Session, the next planetary session is the Venus Session Coming up next week on Sunday the 29th of Nov.

For those of you who would like to support our work of uniting all people's and social movements of the world to solve the greatest challenges of our society, please consider volunteering, making a donation, or shopping from our Unity Store.

Give Links:

Thank you for your Support,

Unity Network

Jay