Successful Ceres Async Session & Final Report / Plan #Unity #Help #UnityNet #Love More info:

Unity Network

Jan 12, 2016, 8:45:13 PM1/12/16
to UnityNet Google Group Group, UnityNet Yahoo Group Group, UnityNet Mailman Email List Email List, UnityNet Topica Email List Email List, UnityNet Live Group Group, Unity Network Main Blog Main Blog
Hey Everyone,

We completed the Ceres Async Session Today, and we have finalized our first complete Plan. It isn’t perfect, but it gives us a good foundation for moving forward over the next two years until the next Ceres Session. We will be making lots of additional plans and updates in the mean time, and everyone will have many more opportunities to vote in the Community Elections. If you didn’t get a chance to vote, its ok, you can still vote and it will just be added to our next Eclipse or Venus Elections Results.

This includes all of the outcomes from the Ceres Election.

Thanks everyone for your support,

Jay

Jay Blas jacob Cabrera

1stCeresPlan(1).pdf