[Announcement] New Unitex/Gramlab Windows Setup Installers

Cristian Martinez

Jun 5, 2015, 1:01:05 PM6/5/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear community,

To improve the Unitex/GramLab installation experience for Windows users, we're now offering on-line an experimental Windows setup installer package with the latest version of Unitex/Gramlab. This installer is digitally signed for your security. We implemented a build automation service that, among other functions, updates the installer every night by building a new one. The installer is available now visiting: http://igm.univ-mlv.fr/~unitex/index.php?page=3 (I accept these terms of these licenses... > Beta version > ▼Unitex-GramLab setup package for Windows...) or by simply clicking the following link:

http://unitex.univ-mlv.fr/releases/latest-rc/win32/Unitex-GramLab-3.1rc_win32-setup.exe

Please share your feedback by replying to this message on the forum, or by reporting any bug or feature request directly to the GitHub issue tracker: https://github.com/UnitexGramLab/unitex-packaging-windows/issues

For developers, the setup installer source code and further details are available from the GitHub project repository: https://github.com/UnitexGramLab/unitex-packaging-windows

Thanks to Eric Laporte and Claude Martineau for their suggestions, and to Patrice Herault for his assistance in configuring and deploying the server infrastructure where we're building and delivering these Unitex/GramLab releases.

Concerning Mac OS X users, in collaboration with Gilles Vollant, from Ergonotics, we're already working to deliver signed distribution packages for this platform in the coming months.

Enjoy,

--
Cristian Martinez
cristian.martinez@univ-paris-est.fr

Bureau 4B051, Tél 00 33 (0)1 60 95 77 14
5 Bd Descartes, Champs-sur-Marne
77454 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2, France