Unitex/GramLab 3.1 stable is here

eric.laporte

Jul 11, 2016, 9:05:32 AM7/11/16
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am pleased to announce that the 3.1 stable version of Unitex/GramLab is available. You can download it now visiting the project download page: http://goo.gl/T8EjJu or http://igm.univ-mlv.fr/~unitex/index.php?page=3&html=download2.html. This version has been released on March 27, 2016, after intensive testing, and it is considered quite reliable.

As compared to the 3.0 stable version (September 2012), v3.1 includes a faster engine, an enhanced version of CasSys, and other changes listed in the User's Manual (http://goo.gl/20eN9F), section 'What’s new from version 3.0 ?'.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to reaching this stage, including:

Marwin Damis (UPEM)
Anubhav Gupta (Université de Tours)
Patrice Herault (UPEM)
Eric Laporte (UPEM)
Claude Martineau (UPEM)
Cristian Martinez (UPEM)
Denis Maurel (Université de Tours)
Sébastien Paumier (Vizrt)
Gilles Vollant (Ergonotics)

and all the users who participated in this forum.

A special thank to Cristian Martinez, who moved Unitex/GramLab's source code to the GitHub platform, which hosts many open source projects.

Several software developers are working on the Unitex/GramLab software to offer new functionality, describe issues and fix remaining flaws. Feel free to contribute too. Our code repositories are:

The new versions are named '3.2 alpha'. They cannot be downloaded from the Unitex/GramLab web site yet, but I hope that Unitex/GramLab's build automation service will soon make them available to all users for all three platforms: Linux, Windows and Mac OS.

Best regards,

Eric Laporte