In which file is stored the content of the Console

Cédrick Fairon

Jan 16, 2014, 11:20:59 PM1/16/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

All programs run with the Unitex IDE generate a log line in the Console (See menu: Info>Console).

Does anyone know in which file the information displayed in the console is stored?

The problem is that it is impossible to select, copy and paste several lines of the Console in one time... I was wondering if I could do the copy/paste from somewhere else...

If not... it would make a lot of sense to change the format of this window to enable multi-line copy/paste.

Thanks

Céd

Alexis Neme

Jan 23, 2014, 3:23:56 AM1/23/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cedrick,

-  Actually the can  do the following:
           you copy all command lines  and paste all  in notepad and you keep (or delete) what you  want from the notepad.

In Window platform, in the Console window, Select any cell from the second column (under Log#, any empty one);
                              Copy CTRL-C
                              Paste in a notepad CTRL-V
                    and all the command lines are in the Notepad

Cheers,

Alexis

Cédrick Fairon

Jan 23, 2014, 3:54:04 AM1/23/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alexis, greatly appreciated! I have been able to copy/paste as I wanted.
I did not know the trick... which is not completely intuitive in my opinion. We also need to update the manual, because it is not explicit enough.
Best,
Cédrick

Denis Maurel

Jan 23, 2014, 11:29:48 AM1/23/14
to Cédrick Fairon, unitex-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Why it is not possible that Unitex creates a text file in parallel at the console creation? It seems more simple for the user?

Best regards,

Denis Maurel

____________________________________
Professor Denis Maurel
Université François Rabelais Tours
LI (Computer Science Research Laboratory)
EPU-DI
64 avenue Jean-Portalis
37200 Tours
France