GSoC '17

Divya Rajpurohit

Jan 1, 2017, 5:52:36 AM1/1/17
to Unitex-GramLab

Hi,

I am Divya Rajpurohit, a final year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate at RTU, RajasthanIndia. I had been going through the Unitex-Gram Lab's GSoC 2017 projects ideas and am really interested in the project PRJ-02: Integrate the Classic IDE and the Project-oriented IDE

I have been doing C++ from quite a long time and I'm familiar with the codes. I've done many university projects using the same.

As I was going through the application, it would be kind of you to please explain more about the project.

Thanking You
Divya

Mukarram Tailor

Jan 1, 2017, 8:10:39 AM1/1/17
to Unitex-GramLab
Hi Divya,

The project that you are referring to was a part of GSoC'16. For more details about the same please refer to the following links:

Best,
Mukarram