some ideas for Unitex devlopment

Denis Maurel

Jan 15, 2014, 7:21:02 AM1/15/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I suggest little improvements for Unitex interface (interesting for student courses!)

When you use text, dela, graphs, etc open, there is file selection from.txt, .snt, .dic, etc. I suggest form the File/Edition/New File the possibly choose between text (.txt)/dictionary (.dic)/ cascade (.csc) with the automatic selection of the respective directory, Corpus, Dela, CasSys...
In the same idea, it will be a good idea to add at the directories a new one "XAlign", and to open this directory when open XAlign/Alignment file... May be this directory cannot appear in the language list when opening Unitex...

Best regards,

Denis Maurel

____________________________________
Professor Denis Maurel
Université François Rabelais Tours
LI (Computer Science Research Laboratory)
EPU-DI
64 avenue Jean-Portalis
37200 Tours
France
Phone: 33-2.47.36.14.35
Fax: 33-2.47.36.14.22
mailto:denis....@univ-tours.fr

http://www.univ-tours.fr/maurel

http://www.li.univ-tours.fr
http://tln.li.univ-tours.fr/

Cristian Martinez

Apr 12, 2016, 4:48:07 AM4/12/16
to Unitex-GramLab, denis....@univ-tours.fr
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 1:21:02 PM UTC+1, Denis MAUREL wrote:

Hi,

I suggest little improvements for Unitex interface (interesting for student courses!)

When you use text, dela, graphs, etc open, there is file selection from.txt, .snt, .dic, etc. I suggest form the File/Edition/New File the possibly choose between text (.txt)/dictionary (.dic)/ cascade (.csc) with the automatic selection of the respective directory, Corpus, Dela, CasSys...

Work on this feature-request is currently in progress: https://github.com/UnitexGramLab/gramlab-ide/issues/5

Cristian Martinez

Apr 16, 2016, 10:40:42 AM4/16/16

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 10:48:07 AM UTC+2, Cristian Martinez wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 1:21:02 PM UTC+1, Denis MAUREL wrote:

Hi,

I suggest little improvements for Unitex interface (interesting for student courses!)

When you use text, dela, graphs, etc open, there is file selection from.txt, .snt, .dic, etc. I suggest form the File/Edition/New File the possibly choose between text (.txt)/dictionary (.dic)/ cascade (.csc) with the automatic selection of the respective directory, Corpus, Dela, CasSys...

Work on this feature-request is currently in progress: https://github.com/UnitexGramLab/gramlab-ide/issues/5

Good news! Nikhil G. comes to implement this feature and it will be available on the upcoming v3.2-beta release.

Denis Maurel

Apr 18, 2016, 8:12:32 AM4/18/16
to Cristian Martinez, Unitex-GramLab

Thank to Nikhil!

A little improvement on the interface: when one use the surround buttons of the graph interface, the result is always three selected boxes. If possible, it is better for users (and for students!) to have boxes creation, but no selection...

Best regards,

Denis Maurel