Grammatical and semantic codes

Laurent K

Oct 1, 2019, 4:40:02 AM10/1/19
to Unitex-GramLab
Hello,

I have some questions about electronic dictionaries.

(1) Is there a maximum limit for the number of (different) grammatical and semantic codes used in a DELA dictionary? In the manual, there are 10 grammatical codes and about fifteen semantic codes listed, but I would like to use many more.

(2) Is it possible to use non-ASCII characters in these grammatical and semantic codes? I saw that the use of such characters generated a warning when checking, but without blocking the dictionary compilation process.

Thank you!

Laurent