adding new sites to corpora

Sara Vecchiato

Jun 8, 2015, 8:39:01 AM6/8/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there
I am having a problem in adding a web site to corpora. Some days ago, I added successfully some web pages at the link http://glossa.fltr.ucl.ac.be/websites-websites_list.php?open=resources_menu but when I try and add a new corpus at the link http://glossa.fltr.ucl.ac.be/corpus-corpus_list.php?open=tools_menu about a third of the pages I added are visible. These pages are home pages of  blogs, but also of institutional sites,  like the French Sénat, the UE parliament, the UN  http://www.senat.fr/  http://www.europarl.europa.eu/portal/fr   http://www.un.org/  etc. I checked if I had put the first letters http:// everywhere.
I wonder if there can be anything else I could have not checked.
Cheers
Sara