GSoC '16

Mukarram Tailor

Mar 14, 2016, 2:52:13 PM3/14/16
to Unitex-GramLab
Hi,

I am Mukarram Tailor, a third year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, India. I had been going through the Unitex-Gram Lab's GSoC 2016 projects ideas and am really interested in the project PRJ-02: Integrate the Classic IDE and the Project-oriented IDE

I am quite proficient in programming with Java which I have used for both my industrial internships as well as most of my university projects. I also have relevant experience with Swing Library.

I started exploring both the Unitex and Gram IDE's after installing them on my linux system.
It would be very kind of you if you could explain me more on the project and which github repository we will be working with for the above mentioned project, so that I can get familiar with the code.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukarram

Hugh Wang

Mar 17, 2016, 7:02:28 AM3/17/16
to Unitex-GramLab
Hi Mukarram,

For the repo to work on, I think task 2 is not much related to the core components available on GitHub. Exploring https://svnigm.univ-mlv.fr/svn/unitex/GramLab and https://svnigm.univ-mlv.fr/svn/unitex/Unitex-Java may be of help to you.

Good luck and have fun hacking!

Regards,
Hugh