Ignoring output associated to subgraph call

Daniel Stein

Feb 3, 2014, 1:18:50 PM2/3/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
When Graph X is used as Locate Pattern, it produces the message "WARNING in X: Ignoring output associated to subgraph call A".
Well, A is a graph embedded in X as a subgraph. But If I use A as the Locate Pattern, there is no warning. Is there an explanation for this behavior? Thanks in advance!

Denis Maurel

Feb 3, 2014, 4:30:50 PM2/3/14
to Daniel Stein, unitex-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

Did you choose "merge" or "replace" outputs?
If yes, you can choose the fst2 graph and not the grf file. You have to compile the grf file before closing it.

Best regards,

Denis Maurel

____________________________________
Professor Denis Maurel
Université François Rabelais Tours
LI (Computer Science Research Laboratory)
EPU-DI
64 avenue Jean-Portalis
37200 Tours
France
Phone: 33-2.47.36.14.35
Fax: 33-2.47.36.14.22
mailto:denis....@univ-tours.fr

http://www.univ-tours.fr/maurel

http://www.li.univ-tours.fr
http://tln.li.univ-tours.fr/

When Graph X is used as Locate Pattern, it produces the message "WARNING in X: Ignoring output associated to subgraph call A".
Well, A is a graph embedded in X as a subgraph. But If I use A as the Locate Pattern, there is no warning. Is there an explanation for this behavior? Thanks in advance!

Stéphanie

Feb 4, 2014, 3:06:51 AM2/4/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
the reason is that it is not allowed to associate an output to a box
calling a subgraph. You should put your output in a box before or after
the box calling the subgraph. You don't have the warning when you call A
directly because the wrong output is in X, not in A.

Regards,
Stéphanie Weiser

Denis Maurel

Feb 4, 2014, 3:19:49 AM2/4/14
to Stéphanie, unitex-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Stéphanie is right! BUT I have a question: why it is impossible to do that? the output goes before the word inside box. Is it possible to modify the compilation of graph to fst2 to modify this?

Best regards,

Denis Maurel

----- Mail original -----
| https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/unitex-gramlab/52F09F9B.5090206%40earlytracks.com.