installation problem of Unitex 3.1 on Mac (10.11.6)

kozue ogata

Aug 17, 2016, 5:33:35 AM8/17/16
to Unitex-GramLab
Hello, I have a problem in installation (or opening) of Unitex 3.1 on IMAC (System El Capitain version 10.11.6). Unitex 3.1 is apparently installed because when I double click on the ICON Unitex (with Java version 8) it shows a message "Welcom, Your private Unitex directory where you can store is /Users/.....etc." Then it shows the message of the attached photo 0338 saying "We could not open Java JAR file "Unitex.jar" Check error message in Console." Console pictures are attached 0342 and 0344.  On the other hand, I can open Gram.jar without problem.  Would anyone know where is the problem ? Best regards, K. Ogata
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0344.jpg