Output to a box calling a subgraph

Anubhav Gupta

Nov 5, 2015, 5:17:42 AM11/5/15
to Unitex-GramLab
Hi,

Currently Unitex does not support output for a subgraph box. One needs add the output in a box before the subgraph.
At times this approach causes spacing problems in merge mode, i.e. sometimes there is a space between the output and the first token of the subgraph.

If the community agrees then we can have an output associated with a subgraph so that behaves like a normal box.

Regards,
Anubhav

eric.laporte

Nov 5, 2015, 11:04:18 AM11/5/15
to Unitex-GramLab
Hi,
I am in favour of Anubhav's proposal. It is not the first time a user asks for this, and I am not aware of any point against it.
Best,
Eric