Virtual Files

pat

Sep 9, 2015, 7:37:10 AM9/9/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using Unitex as a library in order to access the different functions
from Python.

I've recently downloaded the new 3.1Beta and tried to rebuild my Python
package. It doesn't compile anymore because the VirtualFiles.cpp file has
changed (and doesn't fit the definitions of the VirtualFiles.h file). More
specifically, I don't find the implementation of the "init_virtual_files"
function.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick.

Gilles Vollant

Sep 15, 2015, 12:22:39 PM9/15/15
to Unitex-GramLab
After discuss with Patrick, I added the removed function for compatibility

But :
- these function are not public API (like function prefixed by UNITEX_FUNC), so it is better no using them
- for interact with virtual file, prefer uses UnitexLibIO.h, which are public and compatible with installable VFS
- init_virtual_files is no needed at all in current version of Unitex 3.1 beta