L Yoonji

May 27, 2015, 10:55:48 PM5/27/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Hello!

I tried to choose the language I want but I couldn't after downloading Unitex.
I can't find the list of lauguage. (photo)

What can I do to solve this problem?

Oto Vale

May 28, 2015, 5:35:54 AM5/28/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Normally your Unitex installation creates an working directory.
Are you working on Windows, Linux or Mac?
Which version of Unitex have you installed?

[]s

Oto Vale

eric.laporte

May 29, 2015, 4:28:47 AM5/29/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com, croc...@gmail.com, croc...@gmail.com
Dear Yoonji,

To use Unitex, you need a private directory, or personal working directory (user manual, section 1.6). It is recommended to use this directory only for Unitex, because each of its subdirectories must correspond to a language.

I suggest you to set your private directory to a new, empty directory. To do that, use the "Info>Preferences...>Directories" menu (user manual, Figure 1.4). The list that appears in your picture was the list of subdirectories of your current private directory, so you have to set it to a better choice.

Best regards,

Oto Vale

May 29, 2015, 6:03:08 AM5/29/15
to L Yoonji, unitex-...@googlegroups.com
I think is better for you to download the Unitex-GramLab-3.1beta_win32 setup​.
It creates automaticaly a personal work directory.
The unstable version has some new features that make Unitex more easier.

L Yoonji

Jun 1, 2015, 9:01:17 AM6/1/15
to Oto Vale, unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Thanks to you, I solved the problem! Have a nice day!

L Yoonji

Jun 17, 2015, 4:31:45 AM6/17/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I downloaded Unitex-GramLab-3.1beta_win32 setup and solved my problem.

When I posted this question, I had deleted Unitex already. So I just downloaded  Unitex-GramLab-3.1beta following the advice. It created the private directory automatically.

Thank you all :)