How to upgrade the spelling of dictionary?

Paulo Gonçalves Cerqueira

May 30, 2015, 11:04:34 AM5/30/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I work  texts in Brazilian Portuguese. Recently a orthographic reform has been made and many words have been changed in writing, resulting in errors for non-recognition by the DELAF_PB.bin and DELACF_PB.bin dictionaries; for example, it was once "Agüenta", "Idéia" and "Jibóia", now with the orthographic reform, were "Aguenta", "Ideia" and "Jiboia". How can I correct this "error" in the dictionary? Will I have to change every word that suffered the change? Are there any Brazilian Portuguese dictionary upgraded since 2009 available for download?
Thank you for your attention!

Oto Vale

May 30, 2015, 2:53:21 PM5/30/15
to Paulo Gonçalves Cerqueira, unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Paulo

You can find a version of the Brazilian Portuguese DELAF adapted to the "Acordo Ortográfico" in this site:

This version is not yet distributed with Unitex3.1beta because there are still  some mistakes to be corrected in the verbal graphs.

A short description (in french) of this new version can be found here:

Abraços

Oto Araujo Vale

Paulo Gonçalves Cerqueira

May 31, 2015, 8:51:56 AM5/31/15
to Oto Vale, unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, but the first link is broken. Basing myself on some information sent link found the following link http://nilc.icmc.usp.br/nilc/projects/unitex-pb/web/prog_dicionario.html. I downloaded, but I have not had the opportunity to test. When I test it, I will send my impressions.
Again, thank you so much!
--
Grato!

Paulo Gonçalves Cerqueira

eric.laporte

Sep 22, 2015, 7:57:02 AM9/22/15
to Unitex-GramLab, oto...@gmail.com
Dear Paulo,

The new version of the dictionary is now on line (cf. Oto's announcement in this forum, 22 August).

Best,

Eric

Paulo Gonçalves Cerqueira

Sep 22, 2015, 8:03:21 PM9/22/15
to eric.laporte, Unitex-GramLab, Oto Vale
Thank you very much!