Advanced "Export Graph as Image" feature

Nebojsa Vasiljevic

Mar 23, 2014, 7:23:45 PM3/23/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

I've implemented a new menu option in the graph editor's context menu: "Export as Image...".  You can select zoom factor for export, DPI and "crop to graph".  Currently only PNG format is supported.

This set of export options is what I'm considering particularly important when you need to place some graphs in your paper.

Yo can download Unitex.jar with those changes from:

Looking for your feedback.

Regards,
Nebojša

Denis Maurel

Mar 24, 2014, 8:42:54 AM3/24/14
to Nebojsa Vasiljevic, unitex-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nebojsa,

I tried it. Very interesting!
Could you also include this export in the Edit menu?
Thank you very much

Best regards,

Denis Maurel

____________________________________
Professor Denis Maurel
Université François Rabelais Tours
LI (Computer Science Research Laboratory)
EPU-DI
64 avenue Jean-Portalis
37200 Tours
France
Phone: 33-2.47.36.14.35
Fax: 33-2.47.36.14.22
mailto:denis....@univ-tours.fr

http://www.univ-tours.fr/maurel

http://www.li.univ-tours.fr
http://tln.li.univ-tours.fr/

eric.laporte

Mar 28, 2014, 9:09:17 AM3/28/14
Dear Nebojša,
I tested the 'export graph' interface and I love it. I have 3 suggestions:
- make it available in the FSGraph menu instead of (or in addition to) the context menu;
- make antialiasing the default;
- make 'crop to graph' the default.
Thanks,
Eric Laporte

Nebojsa Vasiljevic

Mar 31, 2014, 5:33:07 PM3/31/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Denis, Eric and others,

Thank you for the feedback, I've implemented your suggestions.

Export graph as image feature is now implemented in the latest 3.1beta (http://www-igm.univ-mlv.fr/~unitex/index.php?page=3&html=beta.html)

Save as image still works, but I think the old functionality should be removed later.

Regards,
Nebojša