Error while building concordance in Unitex

céline ludig

Mar 27, 2014, 6:49:48 AM3/27/14
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have this error when I'm opening the concordancer in debug mode :

Cannot find <E> path between box 0 and 25 in graph *.grf

The debug interface of the concordancer opens, but I don't have
acces to the debug of the graph in questtion and also I can't see above the boxes the numbers that indicates how many matches go throught them anymore.

I looked into it, and it appears thats this error is caused by the range definition I set on a box $[0,5]$, I also tried with
$[1,5]$, same error, I've tried with or without the <E> in that box, same thing. The only way I can avoid it is by linking directly the previous box and the next one.

Is this a bug ? or is it normal to have to do that ?

Thanks,