Dictionary for Latin

Voja Kale

Feb 28, 2015, 10:11:32 AM2/28/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
http://www-igm.univ-mlv.fr/~unitex/index.php?page=7 mentions that Perseus Project provides a Latin dictionary with 720000 entries. However Latin dictionary available with Unitex package (located in unitex/Latin/Dela/) is much smaller. How can I obtain the whole dictionary?

Thanks

eric.laporte

Feb 28, 2015, 2:37:23 PM2/28/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Sorry, we should have updated this 720 000. The correct figure is 707 711 entries (the remaining ones were duplicates). In this count, forms with several tags are counted several times, e.g. forte in the nominative and in the accusative.
The files in Latin/Dela do not include the plain list. You can regenerate it from the .bin and .inf with Unitex tools, or I can send you my version, if you prefer.
Best,
Eric Laporte