Arabic Verb Conjugation (tasrif.univ-mlv.fr)

Alexis Neme

Apr 26, 2015, 4:51:27 PM4/26/15
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform that the website tasrif.univ-mlv.fr is already on-line.

                Arabic Verb Conjugation (Tasrif) is dedicated to investors for demo and evaluation purposes.

                This prototype contains 300 conjugation models chosen from the full dictionary. The full dictionary contains 15,400 verbal entries ready for use and classified into 460 conjugation                     models. As in traditional grammar, the dictionary contains simple and augmented triliteral (14,500) and quadriliteral (900) root verbs: with regular root, geminate root, with hamza,                       with one or two weak consonants, or a combination of these features.

               More details are on tasrif.univ-mlv.fr/About.html.

I would like to underline the valuable advices given by Cristian Martinez  for the architecture of Tasrif  website.

Thanks,

Alexis Neme