Regarding PTU - MBA DEGREE

1 view

Dhara Patalia

Aug 14, 2014, 10:39:33 PM8/14/14
to hiral shah, unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hiral Mam,

I would like to enquire if there is any update on the PTU Degree Certificate. We have been waiting for it since long its almost more than a year that we have appeared in exams & cleared it.

Please help me get the degree certificate as it is of very much importance for me. I am missing my oppurtunities of getting better job because of not submitting the MBA degree certificate and under no circumstances I can explain them the delay of my not having the same because of delay from PTU side.

Please understand & help for the same. I request as it is very much needed for me.

Regards
Dhara Patalia

anan...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2014, 8:27:36 AM9/3/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, hiral shah
Reminder:1

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Dhara Patalia

Sep 22, 2014, 11:10:55 PM9/22/14
to hiral shah, unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mam,

Just a reminder on the PTU Degree Certificate. Please help me with getting the certificate as I am in need of it.
it has already been long time since we have appeared and cleared for the exam.
hope to get a reply on the matter at the soonest.

Regards
Dhara Patalia

Anantsinh Zala

Oct 9, 2014, 2:28:27 AM10/9/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com

Reminder

Dear mam,

              Inform us if anything wrong, or when we will get the certificate, Please justify as per student we paid 45,000 instead of 40,000 (the actual fees), and those 5000 per head were paid for the documentation and administration for the PTU and this was the information given from you only.

          It a kind request to help us in geting the core MBA certificate, which is required at many imp stages of our career, from PTU as it has been one and half year and since we are not having clearity.

          hope you will take it positively. Thanking you for your cooperation till now and hope for the best in future also.

Cherry Jasrasaria

Oct 9, 2014, 2:37:14 AM10/9/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Respected Madam,

               After giving constant reminders i have never received the list of subjects left and also did not receive any certificate except the first sem.Kindly cooperate and send me the list.

Regards,
Cherry Jasrasaria

Payal Choudhary

Oct 9, 2014, 3:03:49 AM10/9/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, hi...@unitedworld.in

Dear Mam,
Its been more than 1 and a half year that we are awaiting our degree certificate. We are not getting any justified reason from your side as well. My 3rd and 4th sem marksheets are also yet to be received. Please do let us know that when will be we receiving our marksheets as well as our degree certificate.

Regards
Payal Choudhary

Payal Choudhary

Oct 9, 2014, 3:05:02 AM10/9/14