PTU Marksheet Pending

Hiral Shah

Nov 5, 2014, 1:18:52 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Dear All Students

Those whose Marksheet is still pending of any of the semester from PTU please mail me with your name , photo and enrollment no of PTU within 6/11/2014 .

--
Regards,

Hiral Shah

9898631888

chandni shahani

Nov 5, 2014, 1:28:00 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com

Hi
Name: Chandni Pradeep Shahani
En no:9219080011
Sem:4 (pending, retest given).
Final marksheet: pending

Regards
Chandni
08898058487

--

---
chandni.jpeg

Anantsinh Zala

Nov 5, 2014, 2:04:03 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ma'am,

          Officially I have not received my any of the markaheets.

       Name: Anantsinh B. Zala
       PTU enrolment no: 10219080002
       My passportsize photo is also attached with this mail.

        So I request you to,please help us to get those marksheet officially.

        one more request to your good self is though I am sending you all the required data like photo and other details on time,  all my friends may not be able to send you all this till tomorrow, as today is 5th n you mentioned is till 6th, students have to send you.

        Anyways, thanking you for your cooperation till now and expecting the best for the future also.

        I hope I will get the marksheet in very short time, as it seems for that reason only you have given us just one day time.

Regards,
Anantsinh Zala
M: 09724494444.

photo.JPG

Nadim Malek

Nov 5, 2014, 3:07:05 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, hi...@unitedworld.in
Dear madam,
Name: Nadim Malek. Enrollment no 9219080039. Marksheet pending : Sem 3 & 4. Degree certificate also pending. Request you to do the needful at earliest. Regards. Nadim
Sent from my ASUS

Nov 5, 2014, 3:22:01 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Madam,
Name: HITESH KACHHADIYA
En no:9219080025
Sem: 3 (pending, retest given).
Final marksheet: pending
Degree Certificate pending

Picture1.jpg

rahil agrawal

Nov 5, 2014, 3:27:06 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Hello mam, my details are mentioned below.

NAME:-                                             RAHIL OMPRAKASH AGRAWAL
ENROLLMENT NO-                           10219080029
MARKSHEET PENDING-                   3RD AND 4TH SEMESTER
DEGREE CERTIFICATE PENDING-   ALL SEMESTERS

Also i have attached my photo copy with this mail.

Thanks
DSC_0035.JPG

Dhara Patalia

Nov 5, 2014, 3:33:50 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, hiral shah
Hi Mam,

My PTU Details are as below: -

Name - Patalia Dhara Narendrabhai
Reg/Roll No - 10219080026
LC - 1908
Course - MBA
D.O.B. - 02/20/1990

Regards
Dhara

HITESH KACHHADIYA

Nov 5, 2014, 3:48:21 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Madam,
Name: HITESH KACHHADIYA
En no:9219080025
Sem: 3 (pending, retest given). 3sem M11 & 4th sem S11. 3sem retest given in S11.

Final marksheet: pending
Degree Certificate pending

Dhara Patalia

Nov 5, 2014, 3:49:11 AM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, hiral shah
Hi Mam,

Please ignore my previous email.

My PTU Details are as below: -

Name - Patalia Dhara Narendrabhai
Reg/Roll No - 10219080026
LC - 1908
Course - MBA
D.O.B. - 02/20/1990

Regards
Dhara
(PFA - Photograph)
DSCN0970.JPG

jobin thomas

Nov 5, 2014, 10:31:59 PM11/5/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, Hiral Shah
Dear Hiral  Ma'am

As per the the trail mail, please find the enclosed details as required:

Name: JOBIN THOMAS
Enroll No: 9219080027
Batch: 2009-11
Mark sheets Pending:
Semester 3 (Exam Cleared)
Degree is pending as well

Regards
Jobin Thomas

photo.jpg

Hiral Shah

Nov 6, 2014, 12:45:14 AM11/6/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Dear All student

Thank you all I have taken the names and Nadim please call me dhara degree certificate is still pending for all i am about to receive the same next week once receive will let you know .

With Best Wishes
Hiral Shah
9898631888

--

---

Regards,

Hiral Shah

Payal Choudhary

Nov 6, 2014, 3:16:14 AM11/6/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, Hiral Shah
Dear Mam,
        Greetings for the day

Name- Payal Choudhary
PTU Enrollment No- 10219080008
Batch- 2010-2012
Marksheets Pending- 3rd and 4th Semester marksheets (3rd Sem Retest given)
Degree Certificate is also pending

     My passport photo is attached alongwith. I would like you to please do the needful as soon as possible as we all are facing problems in getting good jobs without the PTU Degree Certificate. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards,
Payal Choudhary
20130923_083543[1].jpg

Pinky Sharma

Nov 6, 2014, 5:17:05 AM11/6/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mam,
          here i am sending all the details aked by you. my 3rd sem. marksheet and degree certificate is pending. i have attached my photo also.please check the attachments.

Name: Pinky Sharma
Roll No:9219080045
Batch:2009-2011
Marksheet pending: 3rd semester
Degree certificate pending

Regards,
Pinky Sharma.

Nov 10, 2014, 2:55:25 AM11/10/14
to unitedworl...@googlegroups.com, Hiral Shah
Respected M'am,
Good Afternoon.
As discussed I am hereby forwarding you the required details.

NAME :   C. SANGEETA RAO
PTU ENROLLMENT NO.:  10219080006
Pending Marksheets : SEM 4
Degree Marksheet is pending too.

The photo is as attached.
Hope to receive the marksheet and the certificate soon.
Thank you m'am.

Regards,
C. Sangeeta Rao
sngee.jpg