DEGREE CERTIFICATE FOR PTU 2009-11 BATCH

HIRAL

Feb 7, 2013, 1:23:40 AM2/7/13
to unitedworld_ahmedabad

Dear All Students batch 2009-11,

Please read all the instruction given below please send me all the detail with the form attached herewith after filling all the details properly .

1.       Take a print out of the form fill the form properly.

2.     Please attached 10 and 12th marksheet copies , your bachelors’s  marksheet  copies , and your ptu all semester marksheet copies  all the copies self attested  only .

3.       Fill the form correctly and do not fill the right hand side part given  for Office use also don’t fill the part written down with the name RC use only and Punjab Technical Use Only .

4.       Those whose results are still awaited please wait for the same I m following to PTU officials for that , those who are repapering for the exams can not ask for the degree once they have to finish the same and ask for the certificate .

Only

One can come personally and submit the same to the below address (Timings 9:30am to 6:00am)  or one can do a courier on the same address also.

To ,

Ms.Hiral Shah

407, Zodiac Square,

 4th Floor Opp. Gurudwara,

S.G. Road, Bodakdev,

 Ahmedabad - 380054,

Ph: +91 – 9898631888

Please send me the same information latest by 18th feb 2013 before 5:30pm so I can process the same all stundets degree in the one lot only .

With Best Wishes,

Hiral Shah

cid:image001.png@01CCB340.78AF3950     cid:image002.jpg@01CCB340.78AF3950 cid:image003.png@01CCB340.78AF3950cid:image004.jpg@01CCB340.78AF3950

Uniworld Edusoft

Office: 407, Zodiac Square, 4th Floor Opp. Gurudwara, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380054,,

Ph: +91 - 9898631888

Visit us at : www.uniworldedusoft.com

Disclaimer:

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from Uniworld Edusoft Private Limited, Zodiac Square, Nr. Gurudwara, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 380054, India. Tel: +91 (79) 30115109.

image001.png
image002.jpg
image003.png
image004.jpg