IMPORTANT :- Stay Connected with Unitedworld School of Business via Social media network

1 view

HIRAL

May 27, 2013, 8:04:14 AM5/27/13
to unitedworld_ahmedabad

Dear Alumni,

Unitedworld School of Business is delighted to announce that a new group for ALUMNI students has been launched for student connecting with Unitedworld. We, Unitedworld want everyone to come together as group. All are invited to be an integral part of our institution to share anything that is associated with study, campus, Unitedworld and about you.

Hence, with great happiness, we request you to get connected through Facebook and share your experiences by connecting to Unitedworld School of Business. Please click below and add the same group to be connected  .

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/UWSBALUMNI/

We seek your cooperation and support in forming this group and make it successful project.

Thanking You.

Regards,

Hiral Shah

9898631888