URGENT: FDA ALERT - 1 Week Left But per 1808 Law gives FDA jurisdiction over no Law involving Tobacco

guy perea

Aug 1, 2014, 1:13:40 PM8/1/14
to Guy Perea, Patti, Weather Bureau, Health, J Roberts, united-state...@googlegroups.com, DEA, nas-...@googlegroups.com

The Tobacco industry is developed before 1808 and The Articles of The Federal Government has not released any jurisdiction to production of Tobacco industry and such attempt to ban product is in violation of Said Article of no laws involvement of Commerce Clause is in violation of Federal Law involving Tobacco industry and such attempt to ban product is in The Jurisdiction of The Alcohol Tobacco and Fire Arms and not The Federal Drug Administration "FDA" is in Contrary Notwithstanding of The intent of The Alcohol Tobacco and Fire Arms and in such FDA is no longer a Federal Comity as any such Act and FDA is TO CEASE FROM ALL ATTEMPTS TO CAUSE Secession of The United States Constitution.
S$

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States