Require Query and relevant document in Arabic Quran

Waseem ALromima

Feb 10, 2016, 10:21:34 PM2/10/16
to united...@googlegroups.com
Dear  ALL,
Assalam Alukum,

long time we are no contact in this group and where the researchers in the Holy Quran corpus reach.

I would like to ask about how can I evaluate the Information Retrieval system if i used the data set the Arabic Holy Quran. I need some queries and the Relevant documents to the query (document mean Ayah).

Please, anyone know based reference contact with me ASAP.

--
Best Regards
Waseem A. A.

Ali Adams

Feb 11, 2016, 8:32:58 AM2/11/16
to Waseem ALromima, united...@googlegroups.com
Ws Waseem
Please download QuranCode from
and look into the Data and Help folders.
Ali

Feb 12, 2016, 9:21:36 AM2/12/16
to Waseem ALromima, United-quran
OK now I understand you more :)

Two things:

1. Ctrl+Click any word (example Kitab) will bring all verses using semantic (root-based) query.

2. Click on the magnifying lens above the results (at top-right corner) to export full info about each verse in the results window into a text file (ready for Excel).

Please let me know if this is what you need.

Ali