QuranCode 7.29.139.0227

Ali Adams

May 25, 2020, 10:02:51 AM5/25/20
to Ali Adams
Dear all QuranCode users,

As you may have noticed that github.com has blocked my website (heliwave.com) and my QuranCode project (qurancode.com) for an unknown reason (as of yet).

Meanwhile if you are interested in using the latest version, then please use these temporary links to QuranCode1433.zip and its source code, thanks to Research-Gate.

QuranCode is an open-source software tool for studying the mathematical structure of the Quran.

Ctrl+Click any word to find all its related words and how Allah swt uses them in context gives us the real meaning of each word instead of relying on dictionaries or tafseer (and is applicable to all times as knowledge progress).

Inline image

Github blocked my http://qurancode.com and http://heliwave.com for some unknown reason:

Inline image

Ali Adams