Cop Walks

Chris Everett

Oct 24, 2008, 1:20:05 AM10/24/08
to Union Square (Baltimore)
From: "Megan Schulze" <schulzeme...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:10:24 -0400
Subject: Cop Walks

Hello neighbors and friends,

At our last meeting, we had a great discussion about starting Cop
Walks in Union Square, since many of the neighborhoods around us are
already doing so. Cop Walks take place one night a month for about an
hour and it gives neighbors a great opportunity to get out, talk with
one another, walk the neighborhood, talk to the cops, and enjoy the
fall air...

Emily Cochran, on the 1700 block of Hollins, has agreed to lead the
committee.

She would like to have the first cop walk on Thursday, October 30th at
7pm. Then, each cop walk would be scheduled for the first Thursday of
every month, right after our neighborhood meetings on Wednesdays....

We have to confirm at least 5 people in order to make October's Cop
Walk a reality, so please respond to Emily as soon as possible at the
email address below:

emily.coch...@hotmail.com

or directly to this email.

The Cop Walk will begin at the corner of Stricker and Hollins at the
park, unless you are notified otherwise with a different location.

Thanks,

Megan Schulze

---------------------
From: Andelson Merisca <mistermeri...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cop Walks

Count me in!

Andelson

---------------------
From: "Bif Browning" <b...@tmo.blackberry.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:57:55 +0000

Count Sylva and me in as well.

Bif
Bif Browning
(202) 386-2401
B...@tmo.blackberry.net

---------------------
From: "Leshinsky, Babette" <Bleshin...@keyschool.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:01:58 -0400

Count me in!
~~Babette

From: lauren rudderow <laurenrudde...@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:09:37 -0400
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Count me in. I will walk.

Lauren
240-460-2478