[Union Square: 32] Vote for UNION SQUARE today BEFORE 5 PM!

1 view

Chris Everett

Apr 21, 2010, 3:39:41 PM4/21/10
to Union Square (Baltimore)
Subject: B free daily's Ultimate Baltimore Neighborhood contest
Hi, My name is Wesley Case and I work for b free daily. We're
currently running a poll with our readers on their favorite Baltimore
neighborhood, and if you're reading this, the neighborhood you
represent was nominated. Voting began last Monday and ends this
afternoon at 5 p.m. We thought we'd let you all know in case you
wanted to have a last-minute push in the voting. Here's the link for
the poll:
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/blog/2010/04/ultimate_baltimore_2010_its_ti.html
Hope you enjoy the contest!