Running asterisk and unirmcp server on different machine

39 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Abhilash Reddy

ongelezen,
10 mei 2022, 11:05:1510-05-2022
aan UniMRCP
Hi Team,

I am using GSS and GSR plugin and I am running Asterisk and UniMrcp server in 2 different Ubuntu machines. When i use SpeechCreate()  then Call is getting hangup automatically.

I am getting below warning in asterisk logs.

    -- Executing [1037@ dial-squeue:37] SpeechCreate("SIP/14149-00000004", "") in new stack
[2022-05-10 14:19:47] NOTICE[232616][C-00000005]: res_speech_unimrcp.c:236 uni_recog_create_internal: (RSU-1) Create speech resource
[2022-05-10 14:19:47] WARNING[232616][C-00000005]: res_speech_unimrcp.c:257 uni_recog_create_internal: (RSU-1) Failed to add MRCP channel status: 2

Attached asterisk and unimrcp logs. Please verify it and post the update.

Note: If i run both on same machine then  speech recog and speech synth is working properly.

Query: Can we run both asterisk and unimrcp server in 2 different machines and will they communicate properly?

Thanks,
Abhilash.
unimrcp-logs
asterisk-logs

Vahagn Kocharyan

ongelezen,
11 mei 2022, 18:56:2511-05-2022
aan UniMRCP
Hi
Please share full logs with . Also test unimrcp conectivity with commands module unload app_unimrcp.so module load app_unimrcp.so
in your logs i see that asterisk and unimrcp server communicate successfully. Maybe you have rtp problem.  also mention your environment structure.

thanks

Abhilash Reddy

ongelezen,
12 mei 2022, 06:20:1112-05-2022
aan UniMRCP
Hi,

It is working fine now. Previously i have missed adding unimrcp server ip in server-ip tag in "unimrcpclient.xml" configuration file (where asterisk server is running).

Thanks
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen