Problem in UniMRCP Windows Client

Rogerio Baldini

May 29, 2021, 9:42:40 AM5/29/21
to UniMRCP
Hi,

I have a UniMRCP Server installed in a RHEL 8.
I am trying a simple test from a UniMRC Client in a Windows Server 2016, using "run synth".
There is no error at logs, but the audio file (pcm) is with no sound... and is not empty. It has 36k bytes...

And when I do the same test form another RHEL client, it works perfectly...
Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Rogerio Baldini

Arsen Chaloyan

Jun 8, 2021, 9:39:06 PM6/8/21
to UniMRCP
On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 6:42 AM Rogerio Baldini <rogerio...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a UniMRCP Server installed in a RHEL 8.
I am trying a simple test from a UniMRC Client in a Windows Server 2016, using "run synth".
There is no error at logs, but the audio file (pcm) is with no sound... and is not empty. It has 36k bytes...

Logs and a network capture would help identify the problem. If you configured the server address properly in unimrcpclient.xml, which is basically the only configuration parameter that needs to be changed assuming the client and the server are on the same network irrespective of the OS, then the only thing that could prevent the setup working as intended is the firewall.

And when I do the same test form another RHEL client, it works perfectly...
Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Rogerio Baldini

Arsen Chaloyan