UniMRCP Yandex SR/SS plugin, custom service URI

Anatoly Piskunov

Dec 13, 2022, 1:04:48 AM12/13/22
to UniMRCP
Hello!

I'm trying to configure Yandex SR plugin, to work with Yandex SpeechKit hybrid (standalone installation of Yandex speechkit)
And I can't find neither in configurations nor in documentation where can I specify custom URI for requests.

I saw that in 1.3 release notes of plugin were mentioned, that it is possible. But can't find anything in umsyandexsr.xml

I use now Unimrcp-yandex-sr-1.7.3

Arsen Chaloyan

Dec 22, 2022, 8:32:42 PM12/22/22
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anatoly,

The service-uri parameter had been added before the standalone Yandex SpeechKit was introduced similarly to Google, Microsoft and in anticipation that Yandex may offer such an option in the future. So, it looks like the future has arrived, but I do not think anyone has tried to use the Yandex plugins with the standalone solution of Yandex SpeechKit. You may give it a try by setting the service-uri parameter in umsyandexsr.xml and umsyandexss.xml correspondingly. Here are the defaults, which you would need to override based on your installation.

   <streaming-recognition

   <synth-settings

Arsen Chaloyan
Author of UniMRCP