Background Noise Detection with MRCP Server

Chandra

Jul 13, 2021, 8:57:44 AM7/13/21
to UniMRCP

Hi Arsen,

Good morning. Hope you are doing well.

I would like to know how I can adjust the sensitivity with MRCP Server, as I could see that the System is extremely Sensitive to Background Noises. If I unmute myself, it just takes the fan sound which is nothing and just takes the No Match Route in IVR.

The System works Absolutely fine, when I mute myself and unmute while providing speech. the End Customer is reverting the solution to DTMF, until we have a Fix for this issue.

My IVR works in Cisco CVP and from MRCP Server I communicate with my LexBot.

Im using Built-In Speech Transcribe and would like to know if there is any setting that can be adjusted on the MRCP Server.

Disclaimer :  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of SpinSci Technology LLC. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox.

Arsen Chaloyan

Aug 24, 2021, 9:28:50 PM8/24/21
to UniMRCP
This issue has been resolved offline.

Arsen Chaloyan
Author of UniMRCP
http://www.unimrcp.org

VISHNU SHARMA

Sep 14, 2021, 4:42:03 PM9/14/21
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Is there any specific way to solve this problem because I am facing the same issue long time. So please help me on noise cancellation issue.

Thanks

Vishnu Sharma

Arsen Chaloyan

Oct 9, 2021, 2:55:48 PM10/9/21
to UniMRCP
Hi Vishnu,

Please provide the logs and preferably utterances by describing the isssue you encountered in more detail. The server or speech recognition plugins do NOT perform any noise cancellation and there is no such need in general. The speech engines are capable of filtering out the caller's utterance and also perform speaker diarization quite efficiently nowadays.