Help whit azure sr numbers

Egner Bustos

May 9, 2022, 11:59:08 AM5/9/22
to UniMRCP
I need help with the following question.

When using Azure SR, when saying a number as a result, it brings it to me as a word and not as a digit, for example:

"I have two dogs"

and I need it to arrive as:

"I have 2 dogs"

There is some configuration so that it brings the numbers as digits and not as words.

Here I leave a real example.

"nou dinou g de girona = nueve diecinueve"   and it should be "19"

Thank you very much!!

Arsen Chaloyan

May 28, 2022, 1:46:10 PM5/28/22
to UniMRCP
Hi Egner,

I am afraid you would need to implement some post-formatting routine in your application, as Azure Speech-to-Text API does not have such a configuration parameter to adjust. You may also consider using LUIS for entity detection.

Arsen Chaloyan
Author of UniMRCP
http://www.unimrcp.org