Need help on Vosk plugin for UniMRCP

Fred J.

Feb 13, 2024, 10:20:13 AMFeb 13
to UniMRCP

Hello group!

I am new to this architecture and I am basically trying to setup Freeswitch to talk to UniMRCP and a Vosk server. I am however having issues with the Vosk plugin as I didnt find any documentation or example that shows how the UniMRCP configuration is done to use it.

So far I have compiled the plugin but that is where I had to stop;
It seems that I have to add an entry in the <plugin-factory> section of the server's XML but that is all I know.

Thank you in advance for any hint !
Fred

Alexander Kalashnikov

Mar 26, 2024, 10:49:54 AMMar 26
to UniMRCP
Hi, Fred!
start off with original (demo) unimrcpserver.xml:
    <plugin-factory>
      <engine id="Demo-Synth-1" name="demosynth" enable="true"/>
      <engine id="Demo-Recog-1" name="demorecog" enable="true"/>
  </plugin-factory>
id attributes are the engine attributes in:
      <resource-engine-map>
        <resource id="speechsynth" engine="Demo-Synth-1"/>
        <resource id="speechrecog" engine="Demo-Recog-1"/>
      </resource-engine-map>
resource ids are predefined. not exactly predefined but at least leave them to themselves.
name attributes are the names of your plugin files in plugin/ directory
enable attributes are obvious
hope this was helpful

вторник, 13 февраля 2024 г. в 18:20:13 UTC+3, Fred J.: