How to stream packets from MRCP server with our back end microservice

Krishna

Mar 7, 2024, 9:29:50 AMMar 7
to UniMRCP
Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to MRCP ecosystem. We have successfully installed MRCP server, and integrated it with Azure SR.

We are in the process of integrating with an enterprise IVR. The scope is to fetch packets over MRCP protocol and perform SR using AzureSR plugin.

We have understood this bit. But what we haven't understood is how to stream these packets to our back end application from the MRCP server. We could not find any relevant documentation or YT videos.

We are looking at the below flow.

IVR System --> MRCP Server --> Our application with back end written in FastAPI (python).

We shall use back end service to perform further AI processing like summarization of the conversation, etc.

How to achieve this implementation. Any leads would be extremely helpful.

Regards.