Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.20.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
release adds support for MS TTS extension to SSML. Long voice names are
replaced with corresponding short voice names in umsazurevoices.xml.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
Fixed ProblemsConfiguration Parameters
support for MS TTS extension to SSML by allowing to specify 'silence',
'express-as', 'backgroundaudio' and 'viseme' elements either globally in
the configuration file or per request via vendor-specific parameters.
- Added a new element 'mstts-settings' to the document 'umsazuress'.
- Using short voice names instead of long voice names in umsazurevoices.xml. Only the long voice names were available originally.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.