Freelance Opportunity - Integration between FreeSWITCH, UniMRCP, and Java service for ASR with grammar selection

Daniel Oliveira

Mar 21, 2024, 3:36:12 PMMar 21
to UniMRCP
Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project for automatic speech recognition (ASR), and I'm facing a challenge in integrating FreeSWITCH, UniMRCP, and my Java service. My goal is as follows:

Data Flow:

FreeSWITCH -> UniMRCP -> My Java Service (for receiving audio packets).
Processing:

My Java service transcribes the audio packets into text.
A language model (LLM) is applied to determine the appropriate response based on the transcription. This model selects a suitable grammar for the response.
Return to FreeSWITCH:

The response, including the grammar selected by the LLM, should be sent back to FreeSWITCH to finalize the ASR interaction.
I'm trying to understand how I can implement the component that receives the audio packets from UniMRCP in my Java service. I've seen suggestions about creating a plugin, but I'm struggling to find examples or clear guidance on how to do this.

If anyone has experience with this type of integration and is available for freelance work, please feel free to contact me. We're looking to hire someone who can assist with this part of the project.

I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide!