Memory leak with mpf_source_stream_capabilities_create()

mena...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2024, 6:47:02 AM (8 days ago) Jul 8
to UniMRCP
Hi Arsen,

Ours is Voice Mail solution application. We have implemented UniMRCP client service (using UniMRCP client headers and libraries of version 1.13) and able to connect with MRCP Server running on Nuance engine (11.0.6). Both UniMRCP client and server are running on the same host which is Windows 2016 OS.

With the above environment, we are running long run tests with which we observed a tiny memory leak and from UMDH we could figure out that it is pointing to mpf_source_stream_capabilities_create(apr_pool_t *pool) method which is invoked within session initialization function. But later we are not removing or deleting the source stream capabilities. Is this required? if yes, how to clear the memory occupied by source stream capabilities.

We are running on libsofia_sip_ua.dll 1.12.11 version.

Kindly provide your thoughts on the memory leak with mpf_source_stream_capabilities_create(apr_pool_t *pool) which would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance..