Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.16.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.6.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Text-to-Speech API version:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.13-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.13-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.13-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.13-focal_amd64.deb)
This release is built against a newer version of Google APIs. The release adds support for custom voice models.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
Fixed ProblemsConfiguration Parameters
support for custom voice models. Only the real-time usage is supported
for custom voices with no caching available in the offline mode.
- Added a new attribute 'custom-voice-model' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.5.0 to unigoogleapis-1.6.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.