XITS - fifth beta

1 view

Khaled Hosny

Jul 7, 2010, 11:12:50 PM7/7/10
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I just uploaded a new XITS beta, available from the download area¹ as
usual. Check FONTLOG for the changes.

I think this is going to be the last beta, if there isn't any major bugs
or highly important feature requests, I'll drop the beta flag and upload
it to CTAN.

¹http://github.com/khaledhosny/xits-math/downloads

Regards,
Khaled

--
Khaled Hosny
Free font developer

Khaled Hosny

Jul 15, 2010, 4:35:47 AM7/15/10
to uni...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 06:12:50AM +0300, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just uploaded a new XITS beta, available from the download area¹ as
> usual. Check FONTLOG for the changes.
>
> I think this is going to be the last beta, if there isn't any major bugs
> or highly important feature requests, I'll drop the beta flag and upload
> it to CTAN.
>
> ¹http://github.com/khaledhosny/xits-math/downloads

Uploaded the sixth beta to githup and CTAN, I decided not to mark it
stable since there are still few things I want to do before calling it
final, but I think it is usable regardless what it is called.

Will Robertson

Jul 15, 2010, 5:33:08 AM7/15/10
to uni...@googlegroups.com
On 15/07/2010, at 6:05 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> Uploaded the sixth beta to githup and CTAN, I decided not to mark it
> stable since there are still few things I want to do before calling it
> final, but I think it is usable regardless what it is called.

Sounds good. Thanks for all your efforts with this font!
It's really great to have the STIX fonts available in an OpenType Math form.

-- Will