Next meeting: Thursday, June 29, 2023, 6pm CEST: OSv + Genezio

Razvan Deaconescu

Jun 7, 2023, 12:15:28 AM6/7/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

We organize our next Unikernel Alliance meeting on Thursday, June 29,
2023, 6pm CEST. We will use Zoom[1], same as last time - thanks,
Thomas. I updated the details in the calendar invite.

Please distribute the announcement in your communities. Everyone is
welcome to join.

We will feature talks from the OSv project and from Genezio. Who will
give the talks? Waldek for OSv? Bogdan / Andreia for Genezio? Each talk
should fit into a 20 minutes timeslot to allow time for questions and
discussions. Similar to the last meeting, we will record the talks and
provide the recordings afterward for those who can't make it.

Full agenda of the meeting:
* Next Events
* Unikernel Alliance Administrative / Logistics
* Talks
* OSv: Waldek
*Genezio: Bogdan / Andreia
* Others

We keep the meeting summary in the "Unikernel Alliance: Meetings"
document, part of the "Unikernel Alliance" Google Drive directory[2].

[1] https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83474439883?pwd=VVROZ1YrTmJkWS9lNVRrRnhPOVhPUT09
[2] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k4epAn8kMrypj5X1D13tOCKW2OgW4olf?usp=share_link

Razvan

Răzvan Deaconescu

Aug 8, 2023, 12:12:56 PM8/8/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

Slides from the OSv talk and from the Genezio talk, delivered,
respectively, by Waldek and Bogdan at the Unikernel Alliance meeting
on Thursday, June 29, 2023, are now available on Google Drive[1].
Recall the recordings are on YouTube[2].

Relevant links for Genezio:
* The Genezio project on GitHub: https://github.com/genez-io
* The Genezio website:https://genez.io/
* Student projects: https://github.com/Genez-io/unikernel-benchmark,