Unikernel Alliance Meeting: Using unikernels for security: Thursday, December 21, 2023, 6pm CET

Razvan Deaconescu

Dec 16, 2023, 2:41:33 PM12/16/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

We meet for our next Unikernel Alliance meeting on Thursday, December
21, 2023, 6pm CET. We will meet online, on Zoom, link to be provided
soon.

There is a calendar invite, let me know if you are not part of if and if
you want an invite.

We will have a discussion with the topic of using unikernels for
security and, in general, the connection of unikernels with the security
world. I know quite a lot of the projects in our community are concerned
about security and are looking at different features, so this should be
a productive discussion.

We keep the meeting summary on Google Drive[1].

Meet you all on Thursday!

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfC16igXi8dOx4byhNVOQTbf3X9ZP1ErsP6PtePgsyA/edit#heading=h.qcuecqmhb4cp

Razvan

Razvan Deaconescu

Dec 21, 2023, 4:27:26 AM12/21/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Razvan Deaconescu <raz...@unikraft.io> writes:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> We meet for our next Unikernel Alliance meeting on Thursday, December
> 21, 2023, 6pm CET. We will meet online, on Zoom, link to be provided
> soon.
>
> There is a calendar invite, let me know if you are not part of if and if
> you want an invite.
>
> We will have a discussion with the topic of using unikernels for
> security and, in general, the connection of unikernels with the security
> world. I know quite a lot of the projects in our community are concerned
> about security and are looking at different features, so this should be
> a productive discussion.
>
> We keep the meeting summary on Google Drive[1].
>
> Meet you all on Thursday!

Hi, everyone.

This is a reminder that we mee tonight, Thursday, December 21, 2023, 6pm
CET, for our Unikernel Alliance meeting.

We will have a discussion with the topic of using unikernels for
security and, in general, the connection of unikernels with the security
world.

We meet on Zoom[2], I updated the calendar invite.

> [1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfC16igXi8dOx4byhNVOQTbf3X9ZP1ErsP6PtePgsyA/edit#heading=h.qcuecqmhb4cp
[2] https://cern.zoom.us/j/69029097315?pwd=OXFPeHNJTVJ3a0J1bnNCbWY0dTUyQT09

Razvan