Unikraft Community Meeting: Romania, October 5-8, 2023

Razvan Deaconescu

May 26, 2023, 8:03:42 AM5/26/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

We are organizing the Unikraft Community Gathering in Romania, on
October 5-8, 2023 (Thursday-Sunday, 3 nights). We will go to the
mountains (Bușteni) for 3 nights: one day we will do a hackathon, one
day we will be part of social activities.

We will stay at Yael Luxury Apartments 2[1], a lovely place near the
mountains.

You are welcome to join, to get in touch with the Unikraft community and
know more about unikernels and Unikraft.

All information on the event, including traveling to the mountains from
Bucharest is here[2].

If you'd like to join, you can either directly make a booking (on
Booking.com[1]) or talk to me or go to any other place close to Yael
Luxury Apartments 2[3].

[1] https://www.booking.com/hotel/ro/yael-luxury-apartments.html?lang=en-us
[2] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qWL3QTivlGoDKsk3_r87jN5Ttxp7Ju_v?usp=share_link
[3] https://goo.gl/maps/ymzDsgNHNkiHhA8RA