Next Meeting: OSv + Genezio, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 6pm CEST, online, Zoom

1 view

Razvan Deaconescu

Jun 26, 2023, 3:58:12 AM6/26/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

We meet on Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 6pm CEST for our next Unikraft
Alliance meeting. The meeting will take place online, on Zoom[1] (thanks
for the link, Thomas):

We will feature talks from
- Waldek Kozaczuk: OSv
- Bogdan Vlad: Genezio

Full agenda is:
* Next Events
* Unikernel Alliance Administrative / Logistics
* Talks:
* OSv: Waldek
* Genezio: Bogdan
* Others

We will record the talks for those who can't make it.

We will keep the meeting summary on Google Drive[2].

Meet you on Thursday!

[1] https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83474439883?pwd=VVROZ1YrTmJkWS9lNVRrRnhPOVhPUT09
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfC16igXi8dOx4byhNVOQTbf3X9ZP1ErsP6PtePgsyA/edit#heading=h.4lga7uz29mr

Razvan

Răzvan Deaconescu

Jun 28, 2023, 11:54:39 PM6/28/23
to Unikernel Alliance
On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 10:58 AM Razvan Deaconescu <raz...@unikraft.io> wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> We meet on Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 6pm CEST for our next Unikraft
> Alliance meeting. The meeting will take place online, on Zoom[1] (thanks
> for the link, Thomas):
>
> We will feature talks from
> - Waldek Kozaczuk: OSv
> - Bogdan Vlad: Genezio
>
> Full agenda is:
> * Next Events
> * Unikernel Alliance Administrative / Logistics
> * Talks:
> * OSv: Waldek
> * Genezio: Bogdan
> * Others
>
> We will record the talks for those who can't make it.
>
> We will keep the meeting summary on Google Drive[2].
>
> Meet you on Thursday!

Hi, everyone.

Reminder that we meet today, Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 6pm CEST for
our next Unikraft Alliance meeting. The meeting will take place
online, on Zoom[1].We will feature talks from:

- Waldek Kozaczuk: OSv
- Bogdan Vlad: Genezio

Richard W.M. Jones

Jun 29, 2023, 11:56:42 AM6/29/23
to Răzvan Deaconescu, Unikernel Alliance
On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 06:54:27AM +0300, Răzvan Deaconescu wrote:
> > [1] https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83474439883?pwd=VVROZ1YrTmJkWS9lNVRrRnhPOVhPUT09

I'm getting:

"This meeting link is invalid (3,001)"

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://libguestfs.org

Waldek Kozaczuk

Jun 29, 2023, 12:00:16 PM6/29/23
to Richard W.M. Jones, Răzvan Deaconescu, Unikernel Alliance
Me too.

Răzvan Deaconescu

Jun 29, 2023, 12:03:50 PM6/29/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

We updated the meeting link. Please join here:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4054719928?pwd=ZGM5Y2J4TVFCUmN2RGZOZlpweTZSZz09

Razvan

Richard W.M. Jones

Jun 29, 2023, 12:10:15 PM6/29/23
to Waldek Kozaczuk, Răzvan Deaconescu, Unikernel Alliance

Razvan Deaconescu

Jul 24, 2023, 6:23:59 PM7/24/23
to Unikernel Alliance
Hi, everyone.

With a lot of delay (so sorry about that), please find the recordings of
the two talks from the previous Unikernel Alliance meeting (on Thursday,
June 29, 2023 - OSv & Genezio), on the YouTube Tech Talks playlist[1].

Waldek, Bogdan, could you please share your slides so we can provide
them to interested parties. Also, useful links to OSv and Genezio.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnqfImRjARAjX5veufPxCkGYntfsl8Eb_

Razvan