INFO FOR CONNECTION WITH PHONE

Ricky e Pietro

Jul 1, 2020, 4:46:18 PM7/1/20
to Unijoysticle
HI ALL
 I WANT KNOW IF IS POSSIBLE CONNECT THE UNIJOYSTCLE  ON MY PHONE  .....THERE IS AN APPLICATION  OR  ON C 64  THERE IS A PROGRAM TO USE  ??? THANKS BYE

Ricardo Quesada

Jul 1, 2020, 4:55:10 PM7/1/20
to Ricky e Pietro, Unijoysticle
Please, don't use uppercase.

The original Unijoysticle 1 (the one that uses WiFi), and there is an
application for the iPhone and Android.
The apps are here. You have to compile them yourself. And are
currently unsupported. Check for "client_ios", "client_android",
"client_desktop".
https://gitlab.com/ricardoquesada/unijoysticle

Unijoysticle 2 (the one that uses Bluetooth), doesn't have a phone application.

Not sure what you meant by "c64 there is a program to use".