I've just released a new version of the firmware: bluepad32 v2.0.0-beta2.
You can download the binary from here:
Download the one that says: "bluepad32-unijoysticle".
Thanks SukkoPera for the contribution in the Wii driver.
## [2.0.0-beta2] - 2021-01-14
- DualSense: Supports lightbar LED + player LEDs + rumble
- Wii / Wii U: Supports '-' button to mappings
- Wii: Improved mappings while WiiMote is in "vertical" mode
- Parser: rename some functions. Now the follow the "standard" names:
- set_leds -> set_player_leds
- set_led_color -> set_lightbar_color
- tools/circuitpython: moved more complex samples to [quico repo][quico]
- DualSense/DS4/DS3: simplified code, easier to read & maintain
- DualShock4: Rumble duration works Ok
- DualShock3: Rmble + LED work at the same time
- Switch: Rumble duration works Ok