yes, I already found all your informations and tried it on myself and spent many hours the last days....
I did the following steps:
- I had issues with the file structure of the btstack. I don't know why, but I had to reorder the files to the right path to get the includes correctly.
- removed make-, config-, and other unnecessary files (I need the pure source code. The Arduino IDE does the whole compiling internally)
- added a Bluepad32 C++ file which replaces uni_main and uni_main_esp32 files and setup a static configuration to test on
- built the basic Arduino library structure
- I'm testing with the Airlift setup just harcoded and a 8bitdo SF30 Pro gamepad
after some/many struggeling I was able to compile the project.
I turned on any debug infotmation and got this as output:
[00:00:03.012] LOG -- btstack_run_loop_freertos.c.309: run loop init, task 0x3ffc0774, queue item size 8
[00:00:03.012] LOG -- main.c.284: transport_register_packet_handler
[00:00:03.017] LOG -- btstack_tlv.c.48: TLV Instance 0x3f4066a8
[00:00:03.023] LOG -- le_device_db_tlv.c.159: num valid le device entries 0
Platform: Adafruit AirLift
Gap security level: 2
[00:00:03.033] LOG -- l2cap.c.3714: L2CAP_REGISTER_SERVICE psm 0x13 mtu 128
[00:00:03.040] LOG -- l2cap.c.3714: L2CAP_REGISTER_SERVICE psm 0x11 mtu 128
[00:00:03.047] LOG -- hci.c.3315: hci_power_control: 1, current mode 0
[00:00:03.053] LOG -- main.c.221: transport_init
[00:00:03.058] LOG -- main.c.237: transport_open
[00:00:03.062] LOG -- main.c.252: transport: esp_bt_controller_init failed
[00:00:03.068] LOG -- hci.c.3232: HCI_INIT failed, turning Bluetooth off again
[00:00:03.075] LOG -- hci.c.4840: BTSTACK_EVENT_POWERON_FAILED
[00:00:03.081] LOG -- hci.c.3325: hci_power_control_on() error -1
I'm not sure if I broke anything in the btstack because I reordered so many files.
Maybe you have a quick answer where to search with your experience.