I've just released a new firmware version: v3.1.0
- Wii: Add support for Rumble
- Arduino,AirLift,NINA: Add support for "get gamepad properties" and
"enable Bluetooth connections"
- Gamepad: Add support for Nintendo SNES (Swicth Online)
- 8BitDo: "Dinput" mode mappings updated to match the other modes' mappings:
Button "-" / "select" maps to BUTTON_BACK
Button "+" / "start" maps to BUTTON_HOME
BUTTON_SYSTEM is not mapped any more.
- Nintendo Joycons mappings updated for the "-", "+", "home" and "capture".
The button that is at the left, is mapped to BUTTON_BACK
The button that is at the right, is mapped to BUTTON_HOME
- Arduino: Example code supports multiple gamepad connections
Internally ArduinoGamepad.h was refactored to better support "gamepad properties".
- Wii: When in accelerometer mode (wheel):
- Dpad can be used, useful for menu navigation
- Button "1" is brake (Dpad down)
- Button "2" is Throttle (Dpad up)
- "Up" and "Down" disabled from Accelerometer
- Unijoysticle: Disable Bluetooth connections once two gamepads are connected,
or when in "Enhanced Mode". Re-enable when that's not the case.
- Arduino/NINA/AirLift: Assign gamepad type at connection time: Bug #10
- Compile-time error if ACL connections are not least 2 Bug #11
- "Enable/Disable Bluetooth connections" works everytime it is called.
Let me know if you have any question/doubt/etc. ty!